Wavlink Extender Setup is your absolute lifesaver when it comes to internet-related issues. It will help you get rid of dead zones on your property. The finest aspect of using AP. Setup to expand your network for faster, safer, and better internet access is the Wavlink WiFi Extender Setup.
WAVLINK EXTENDER SETUP INSTRUCTIONS
You must first set up your extender before you can use it. The extenders work by boosting the router’s signal strength. As a result, as part of the configuration, you must configure your extender with your router.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Setting Up a Wavlink Extender
The following is a list of everything you’ll need to finish setting up your Wavlink WiFi Extender. Make sure you follow all of the steps and don’t skip any of the ones listed below.
- To turn on your Wavlink WiFi Extender, plug it into an electrical outlet.
- At the same moment, turn on your WPS-enabled router and the power switch.
- Keep your Extenders close together until the Wavlink WiFi extender setup is complete.
- On both the router and the extender, look for the WPS button.
- To set up the router and the Wavlink extender, press the WPS button on the router and the Wavlink extender.
- Please wait for the connecting procedure to complete before proceeding.
- You’ll notice that the link has developed and the LED lights have gone green after a few minutes.
- Your Wavlink extender will be ready to use once you’ve performed all of these steps, and you’ll be able to enjoy an uninterrupted internet connection. That’s all we’ve got for the time being.
WAVLINK EXTENDER SETUP via WPS METHOD
Using the WPS to expand your network is a more straightforward option. Check to see if your wireless router supports WPS before moving on to the next step.
- After clicking the WPS button on your router and then on your Wavlink extender, wait 2 minutes.
- When the blue LED glows, the WPS connection is established.
- There’s no need to be anxious; the signal has already been caught by the WI-FI repeater.
- The SSIDs and passwords for your extended network are now the same as for your localhost network.
WAVLINK EXTENDER SETUP via WEB BROWSER
Follow the instructions below to set up a wavlink wifi extender using a browser:
Second, make sure your wifi extension is powered.
- It is not necessary to keep it near your router because it may be done from any location.
- Keep your eyes peeled for a bright green LED light that signals the extension is turned on.
- Open the wifi manager on a computer, or a laptop, or a smartphone. You can join your extender’s network using the wi-fi manager. Almost probably, the network would be unprotected.
- Open a window of your choice and navigate to the URL bar when you’ve successfully connected to the network. In the URL box, type or paste the website ap. setup. Then press the enter key on your keyboard.
- Finally, you’ll be asked to provide your login credentials; in both fields, type “admin.” You’ll be directed to a dashboard after pressing the login button. Simply follow the procedures indicated on the page to complete the setup.
WHERE DO I GET MY WAVLINK EXTENDER?
You can’t use the ap-setup.us website to customize your wavlink wifi extender configuration? This is commonly caused by a lack of site support in your web browser; try a different browser or the IP address 192.168.10.1. Have you followed the directions for setting up your wifi range extender?
- Connect your router and wifi range extender to a power outlet.
- Make sure your extender isn’t using an ethernet cable to connect to the internet.
- Examine your extender’s LED light.
- You can use the wavlink range extender to connect to the internet.
- Following that, you’ll be able to explore the website swiftly.
Also, Read :- Common air conditioner problems. Solve it by yourself read carefully.