Piso Wi-Fi 10.0.0.1 is a renowned internet service provider that was launched by Pisonet back in 2017 in the Philippines. This service has gained immense popularity due to its exceptional performance and rapidly growing demand in both Iceland and the Philippines.
The unique thing about Piso Wi-Fi routers is that they share the same IP address, which is 10.0.0.1, just like many other router brands. To enhance your Wi-Fi experience, you can access and customize the settings of your Piso Wi-Fi by logging into this IP address. Although each computer or device has its own distinct IP address, 10.0.0.1 stands out because it can be used across multiple Wi-Fi network brands.
In general, there are approximately 4 billion IP addresses in the IPv4 communications system which can be classified into two types: public and private. A public IP address can be accessed by anyone, while a private IP address is limited to the connected device and cannot be accessed by others.
As for the 10.0.0.1 IP address, it has been designated as the default gateway for various router brands such as Xfinity, Cisco, and Pisonet. However, each device should ideally have a unique IP address. So, if you happen to be using a router brand that shares the 10.0.0.1 IP address, you will need to reconfigure the settings of your Piso Wi-Fi by logging into the web. Before you do, let’s learn more about 10.0.0.1.
About IP Address 10.0.0.1
The local IP address, 10.0.0.1, is like a personal mailbox for your router at home. It’s the address that all your devices connected to the router use when they want to send or receive information over the internet. In other words, it is your home’s internal address for communication within your private network.
Apart from this, your router also has another address called the public IP address. This address is assigned by your Internet Service Provider (ISP) and is used when your router communicates with websites or other online services. It’s like your home’s address that the outside world uses to find you.
Sometimes, routers can have multiple addresses they use for specific tasks, but 10.0.0.1 is a common one. However, different router brands may have different default IP addresses, and users can often change this default address if needed.
Now, if you want to access your router’s settings and make changes, an effortless way is to click on this link: http://10.0.0.1, which takes you to the router’s admin interface.
Like other internet providers, Piso Wi-Fi offers a special feature using the private IP address 10.0.0.1 for its Wi-Fi Vendo. Piso is a primary internet provider in the Philippines, serving millions of users throughout Europe as well. Piso Wi-Fi aims to be accessible to everyone, especially those who may not have much technical expertise or cannot afford expensive internet plans. It’s designed to work smoothly with various devices like tablets, smartphones, and laptops. So, you can easily stay connected and enjoy the internet without any hassle.
How to Log in to LPB Piso Wi-Fi 10.0.0.1 Pause Time
Getting access to LPB Piso Wi-Fi 10.0.0.1 Pause Time is easy, just follow these simple steps:
- Open a web browser and type either “http://10.0.0.1” or “10.0.0.1” in the search bar.
- A login page will appear with fields for the username and password.
- Use the default login credentials to proceed.
- After logging in, you will gain access to the 10.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi admin panel.
- From there, you can customize the Wi-Fi settings according to your preferences, such as LAN and WAN settings, username, and password.
How to Set Up Pause Time on 10.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi
Once you’re logged in, you can enjoy the internet service. To connect to the Piso Wi-Fi hotspot:
- Scan the 10.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi LPB QR code.
- You can find the QR code on the Internet utility box or by searching on Google.
- Scanning the QR code allows you to easily connect to the internet.
Features of 10.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi Pause Time
What sets 10.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi apart from other services are its unique features:
- Piso’s Wi-Fi-free plan offers 15 minutes of internet access daily and supports connecting more than 4 devices with one account.
- The registration and cancellation procedures are straightforward. Users only need to enter their mobile number, and they can access this internet service even while roaming in the Philippines.
- Additionally, the paid plan provides high-speed internet and allows connecting more than 9 devices from one account.
Advantages of 10.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi Pause Time
There are several advantages to using 10.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi:
- Easy to use: This Wi-Fi service is user-friendly, and its affordability makes it stand out among others.
- Global accessibility: Piso Wi-Fi’s services are available outside the Philippines, allowing users to enjoy its benefits even when abroad.
Important Tips for Operating Piso Wi-Fi
To make the most of Piso Wi-Fi, keep these essential points in mind:
- Always use the 10.0.0.1 code to access Piso Wi-Fi.
- Use the 10.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi pause time feature to halt internet usage and save money when not needed.
How to Turn On or Off Piso Wi-Fi Pause Time
When you want to start using the internet again after a break, you’ll need to disable Piso Wi-Fi pause.
Here’s how you can do it:
- Log in to your admin portal. This is like a control centre for your Piso Wi-Fi.
- Look for the “Set Up” link and click on it.
- Enter your username and password. This is to make sure only you can make changes to your Wi-Fi settings.
- Find the SSID of your Wi-Fi network. This is the name that appears when you search for available Wi-Fi connections on your device.
Once you’ve done that, you can adjust how much data you want to use and then enable or disable the pause time feature.
After you log in to the admin portal, you’ll be able to easily control whether Piso Wi-Fi pause time is turned on or off. If you find yourself using this feature often, you can set specific times and durations for when you want to pause your Wi-Fi connection.
This convenient feature lets you have more control over your Wi-Fi usage, allowing you to adjust settings and pause the Wi-Fi connection according to your needs, whether you’re offline or online.
- Also Read:- Wavelink Extender Setup
Troubles When Connecting to 10.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi
Problem 1: Unresponsive Gateway Device
Sometimes, you might face difficulty connecting your devices wirelessly to the router with the IP address 10.0.0.1. Only a few routers allow you to adjust the device settings directly through Wi-Fi. For this, you may need to connect your device to the router using an Ethernet cable. Desktop computers usually have an Ethernet port, but laptops might not have one. To resolve this, you can buy a long Ethernet cable or an adapter from an electronics store to easily connect your devices.
Problem 2: Incorrect Client Address
The IP address for IPv4 is made up of four digits, not more or less. People might accidentally type the wrong IP address, like 10.0.0.0.1, which won’t work. If you change your router’s IP address, it might be challenging to remember. To avoid this issue, it’s best not to change the IP address and, if needed, use the restore button on the back of the router to reset it to the default address (10.0.0.1).
Problem 3: Wrong Username or Password
Routers have a unique combination of usernames and passwords to keep them secure. It’s essential to customize these settings to prevent unauthorized access to your Wi-Fi. You can find the correct username and password on the back of your router.
If you can’t find the provided username or password, you can try different combinations from a list we’ve provided. Once you find the right combination, you can make the necessary changes to your router’s settings using the IP address 10.0.0.1 for PisoWi-Fi.
How to Reset Your Piso Wi-Fi Password
Once you’ve logged into 10.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi and reached the router settings page, you can personalize your network settings. Keep in mind that the design and menus might slightly differ depending on your internet service provider.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to reset your Piso Wi-Fi password:
- Step 1: Type “192.168.1.1” in the address bar of your internet browser to access your router’s interface.
- Step 2: Look for the “Administrator” or “Management” section on the page.
- Step 3: Within that section, find the “Password” or “Passcode” option.
- Step 4: Now, you can enter your preferred new password in the “Change Password” section.
- Step 5: Once you’ve entered your new password, don’t forget to click on the “Save” button to apply the changes.
After you’ve successfully logged in, you’ll have access to various settings, including LAN & WAN settings, Wi-Fi settings, username, password, and secret code. Feel free to make any necessary adjustments to suit your preferences.
What are the features of 10.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi Pause Time?
10.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi Pause Time offers a free plan with 15 minutes of daily internet access and the ability to connect more than 4 devices on one account. The registration process is simple, requiring only a mobile number, and the service works while roaming in the Philippines.
What is the IP address 10.0.0.1?
The IP address 10.0.0.1 is a local, private, or LAN IP address used by your router. Devices connected to your network use this address to send data requests over the internet. Your router also has a public IP address, used by your ISP and any websites you visit, to route data to and from your devices.
How to Reset Piso Wi-Fi Router?
If you need to reset the Piso Wi-Fi router, follow these steps:
- Locate the reset button at the back of the router.
- Use a paper clip or pin to press and hold the reset button for 30 seconds until the router turns off.
- Release the button and wait for the router to power back on.
Read Also: About 10.5.50.1