We always hope to be the best and rest on the head of the competition. Similarly, if you are exchanging your CBSE Class 8 exam, Mathematics will be the only subject that will help you be the most valuable. Because in CBSE Class 8, Mathematics is the only subject where students can secure full marks in the exam. But to score full marks or exceed in Mathematics, you need good equipment which needs intelligent work.
In this article, we sponsor some tips which will help students to fare well in the class 8 maths question paper. However, before we start providing for the review, let’s read about the Mathematics syllabus.
Syllabus of CBSE Class 8 Mathematics 2021:
|List of Chapters||Marks weightage (in %)|
|Understanding Quadrilaterals Continues||04|
|Squares and squares roots||12|
|Cube and Cube Roots||06|
|Algebraic Expressions & identities||8|
|Algebraic Expressions & identities continue||4|
|Visualizing solid shapes||7|
|Exponents and Powers||6|
|Direct and Inverse Propositions||8|
|Introduction to graphs||4|
|Introduction to graph continues||8|
|Playing with numbers||10|
Based on the table, we value every CBSE Class 8 student to focus on the 4 sections highlighted. First, you need to start with the sections that have the most significant weightage of checks in the final. Then you need to focus on learning the fundamentals of each chapter.
Learning the basic ideas in each chapter is required, as it will also help you in preparing for aggressive exams such as JEE and NEET. To get the best information about any topic in CBSE, you can always use NCERT Solutions in which each part (and its topics) is comprised in detail. By learning from textbook resolutions, learners are easily able to get more marks in the exam externally with the help of teachers, thus saving their expensive time and without going to reading or a coaching center.
5 Tips to follow for CBSE Class 8 Mathematics 2021:
1) Constant practice: Practice makes oneself sound. So, to acquire and excel in Mathematics, you need to continually practice. You need to go into different papers to surpass in the examination. Practice is a key parameter that will assist you in knowing the subject.
2) Focus on challenging topics: If you need to get well, you need to converge on the challenging chapters and thoroughly understand all the concepts. Try to complete the chapters like quadrilaterals, geometry, and algebraic concepts first, then pass them on to the others. This is because these subjects are most challenging and the ideas that you read now will also be used in future investigations. So always try to complete the hard things first willingly than making the easier ones.
3) Prefer the NCERT Solutions: CBSE itself guides students to use the NCERT Solutions. This is because each idea is bestowed chapter-wise. Students get basic discernment on a topic and know what to focus on to score well in the exam. The NCERT Solutions for Mathematics can also assist you with JEE education.
4) Refer to sample papers: If you need to finish in Mathematics, then you need to refer to worked example papers. By thoroughly preparing the subject, you can gain more marks. Most questions that will be required in your exam will be like those from such subject papers.
5) Clear all your doubts: You need to make sure that you don’t have any doubts associated with a certain topic. By clearing all obstacles, you can study well and clear the exam easily.
3 Common mistakes to avoid while preparing for CBSE Class 8 Mathematics Question:
- Avoid skipping points with fewer marks/weightage as fundamentals studied in Class 8 will also be important in future investigations.
- Never try to attempt a problem if you are not clear regarding the concept. It will not lead you throughout and will entirely consume more time.
- Don’t try to learn Mathematics with artists who try to bypass it at any cost.
Finally, have a dedicated 1 hour of study and 1 hour of cases. Follow this system at least twice a week. Remembering these tips and dodging the common errors will help you to secure more marks in the CBSE Class 8 Mathematics exam.